Why Begin Your VoIP Offerings with the Epygi Quadro? Twenty Good Reasons:
- Ready to go to work. Quadros ship with all features available-- no expensive keys to buy to add voice mail or auto attendant.
- Zero down time. Quadro IP PBX lets users choose between the traditional PSTN and IP voice. With analog or IP phones.
- Fewer boxes and wires. Quadro IP PBXs include built-in routers, firewalls and VPN. You deliver a simpler, stronger, more valuable, less expensive system.
- No connection surprises. Quadros function with most VoIP service providers' platforms. (Pre-qualified list)
- Consistent voice quality. Quadro's QoS feature prioritizes voice packets over data traffic.
- Practically fail safe. Quadro is a solid state device with no hard drives or moving parts.
- Grows with your customer. Add as many as eight SIP trunks on the Quadro 2X, up to twenty on the Quadro 4X and fifty on the Quadro 16x.
- Plays well with others. Quadro has been tested and certified by a wide variety of popular SIP phone manufacturers. You don't have to force pricey proprietary telephones on your customers. (That would be so un-VoIP.) Quadro even automatically configures select manufacturers' phones.
- Administration is a piece of cake. Make moves, adds and changes on a GUI using any web browser. You don't even have to be on the customer's premises.
- Signed, sealed, delivered. Every extension of the Quadro IP PBX gets its own voicemail box. Adding storage is as easy as plugging in a USB memory stick or portable hard drive.
- No power, no problem. At the instant of lost power or Internet service, Quadro's integrated FXO connection ensures your customer always has a lifeline to the PSTN. The feature also solves emergency service access issues.
- Analog device friendly. Quadro's integrated FXS connection permits direct termination of fax machines and their kin. No need for ATA device.
- Sophisticated call and data routing. Quadro's network address translation (NAT)-enabled router dynamically creates a table of connections and manages traffic while protecting your customer's LAN from outside attacks.
- Advanced firewall and intrusion protection. Quadro blocks unauthorized users, accepts or denies traffic based on multiple level security policies and user defined service-based rules and supports special filtering independent of those policies and rules.
- Secure integrated VPN. Quadro manages authentication between servers and clients and encrypts data to protect privacy and integrity.
- Bonus utility. Quadro gives you the ability to establish services like web or mail servers on your customers' LANs.
- Freedom from location. Quadro's Call Relay function allows your customer to dial into a SIP server from the PSTN and make free or low-cost IP calls--from anywhere.
- Virtual extensions. Your customer can establish local numbers anywhere on the globe. Quadro then forwards calls to and from that location automatically, bypassing LD charges.
- Adding a conference server a no-brainer. Your customer can bridge IP and PSTN networks for conference calls with a Quadro. They save a bundle compared to the cost of adding conferencing to standard PBXs or offsite conference services.
- Alternative to hosted IP PBX. Your customer gets better and faster customization and more feature options. As a reseller, you can typically earn higher margins and the customer is loyal to you, not another service provider.
Questions or comments regarding this page: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2013 Epygi Technologies LTD. All rights reserved