- 2020-02-11 9:00 to 2020-02-12 16:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Epygi Advanced QX and Cloud Services Training
2020-02-11 9:00 to 2020-02-12 16:00
February 12, 2020
Thank you for registering. You will receive an email shortly with information regarding your event.
Feb 11: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
Feb 12: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport
1500 SE 17th Street Causeway , Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Save the date! Hurry to become Epygi Certified! Register NOW to save yourself a seat at the upcoming Advanced QX and Cloud Services Certification Training while you attend the IT EXPO in Fort Lauderdale.
The two-day class is exclusively prepared for authorized distributors and integrators, developed with YOUR SUCCESS in mind. It will provide you with in-depth product information, technical know-how and also hands-on experience that you can use to enhance your current sales strategy.
While training, learn new skills and tricks from our Director of Training and Support, Andy White, who is one of the best in the industry.
The Training Highlights:
• Advanced topics on configuration of QX and ecQX
• Demo QX200 IP PBX ($1095 value)
• Licenses for demo QX50 PBX (over $3,000 in value)
• 4 eQall licenses to be used on any QX device ($180 value)
• Demo ecQX cloud hosted PBX for 30 days in Epygi Cloud
• 5 device ecMON monitoring for one year, any QX device
• Training Certificates
• 2 day lunch and coffee service at venue
• Demo IP phone
• Training handouts
• Cost $850 per participant if registered and paid before Dec 31, 2019. Afterwards is $950
The Training AGENDA:
• Epygi Technologies product overview
• QX PBX Basic Setup (hands-on)
• Configuring Extensions, IP Phones, Features and Auto Attendant
• SIP Trunking – Configuring the account, the DIDs, call handling, SIP messaging and troubleshooting
• Call Routing and various call scenarios
• Call Recording
• ACD/EAC – Epygi’s premier call center solution
• Remote Extensions and a discussion on resolving NAT Traversal problems and one-way audio problems
• ecQX – Epygi’s cloud-based PBX – Ordering devices, Configuring the ecQX
• eQall – Epygi’s softphone with advanced features and easy install configuration
• ecMON – Epygi’s monitoring system for ecQX or QX premise-based systems – Configuring system events, saving configs, emailing and phone call notifications and remote access
If you have any questions, please contact us at +1 972.692.1166 or just send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.