- 2021-06-21 9:00 to 2021-06-23 15:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Epygi QX and Cloud Services Training – ITEXPO
2021-06-21 9:00 to 2021-06-23 15:00
June 23, 2021
Thank you for registering. You will receive an email shortly with information regarding your event.
June 21: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
June 22: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
June 23: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Courtyard Miami Airport West/Doral
3929 NW 79th Avenue
Miami, FL 33166- 6517
Save the date! Hurry to become Epygi Certified! Register NOW to save yourself a seat at the upcoming Epygi Training while you attend the ITEXPO in Miami, FL.
The three-day class is exclusively prepared for authorized distributors and integrators, developed with YOUR SUCCESS in mind. It will provide you with in-depth product information, technical know-how and also hands-on experience that you can use to enhance your current sales strategy.
While training, learn new skills and tricks from our Director of Training and Support, Andy White, who is one of the best in the industry.
The Training Highlights:
- Includes on-site lunch for 3 days and coffee/water during sessions
- Start at 9 AM thru 5 PM first 2 days. 9 AM thru 3 PM third day
- One QX200 PBX ($1095 MSRP value) with 6 mo. demo licenses
- 2-month free ecMON demo for up to 5 devices
- 5 x eQall licenses for any QX device
- 2-month free ecQX demo on epygicloud.com with 10 extensions. Can be converted to paid when the demo expires.
- Training Completion Certificate
- Training materials
The Training AGENDA:
• Epygi Technologies product overview
• QX PBX Basic Setup (hands-on)
• Configuring Extensions, IP Phones, Features and Auto Attendant
• SIP Trunking – Configuring the account, the DIDs, call handling and SIP messaging
• SIP trunk troubleshooting and log analysis
• Call Routing and various call scenarios
• Call Recording
• ACD/EAC – Epygi’s premier call center solution
• Remote Extensions and a discussion on resolving NAT Traversal problems and one-way audio problems
• ecQX – Epygi’s cloud-based PBX – Ordering devices, Configuring the ecQX
• eQall – Epygi’s softphone with advanced features and easy install configuration
• ecMON – Epygi’s monitoring system for ecQX or QX premise-based systems – Configuring system events, saving configs, emailing and phone call notifications and remote access
• Call Park and Paging enhancements
If you have any questions, please contact us at +1 972.692.1166 or just send an email at [email protected]
Submit your information below to register for the event.
[contact-form-7 id=”15163″ title=”Epygi Event Registration 2 – 210621″]