Epygi Support Summary and Procedures
Epygi prides itself on providing reliable yet affordable support for small to medium-sized businesses through our certified Integrators. We help you find a cost-effective solution for your networking needs and make sure that you are able to take advantage of all of the available features on your system. We work together with our Distributors and Integrators to ensure that your business’s specific needs are always our first priority. By providing direct sales and support to our Distributors, we guarantee customer satisfaction and quality service.
For Integrators who prefer direct support from Epygi, we offer Technical Support Plans. Epygi does not provide direct support to end user customers. An end user customer seeking technical or sales support should complete the following: Find an Integrator.
Epygi makes its documentation and software available to all customers. Many technical questions can also be answered through the support portal and Knowledge Database. End user Customers should obtain direct technical support from the Integrator that installed the system or another authorized Integrator, if the initial Integrator is unavailable.
Epygi’s technical support is provided to its Distributors, Integrators and end users through various methods.
All Distributors, Integrators and end users with a valid QX serial number will have access to Epygi’s Channel Portal, which provides:
- Firmware downloads and release notes for all products
- Product Manuals: Installation, Administrator’s Guide and End User Guide
- Online Forum for knowledge exchange
- Knowledge base
- Various user guides and white papers to describe specific applications and features
- Technical and sales training materials
Epygi’s Integrators and Distributors can also receive direct technical support via the Channel Portal through incident-based problem reporting.
Paid Support Plans
Single Incident Support – Integrator
- A single incident request can be submitted through the online Channel Portal.
- Response time: within 3 hours during normal working hours
- No phone support
- Cost: $75 USD per incident
Yearly Technical Support – Integrator
- Integrators that have been validated by their Distributor and have an active Channel Partner status have the option of purchasing a yearly support plan for either ten or twenty incident requests per year, commencing when service has been paid. Allotted requests do not accrue from year to year.
- Response time: within 24 hours
- No phone support
- Cost: $500 USD per year for twenty incidents
- Cost: $200 USD per year for five incidents
Yearly Unlimited Technical Support – Integrator
- Unlimited incident requests submitted through the online Channel Portal
- Response time: within 3 hours during normal working hours.
- Phone Support during normal working hours
- No after-hours phone support
- Cost: $1,000 USD per year