Feature Highlight: Authorized Phones Service
Epygi’s QX IP PBXs and Gateways have very powerful call routing and auto attendant capabilities. However, a poorly configured system may allow unauthorized callers to place fraudulent calls, causing extra traffic and toll charges. Thus, as with any VoIP system, security is a top priority for our QXs.
Many of the extensive features and options, available on QXs, ensure that your QX is protected and secure from unauthorized callers but at the same time it is designed in a way to allow the local extensions and trusted external users to use the QX calling capabilities in an easy and simplified way.
The Authorized Phones Service of QXs is an excellent compromise between these two approaches. It is used to define the list of trusted external users allowed to access the following QX auto attendant services without authentication:
- Automatically entering the Call Relay Menu
- Remote Access to the Voice Mailbox of the specified extension
- Using the auto attendant callback service
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send an email to [email protected].
Epygi Releases Enhancements for Language Packs
We are excited to announce that the newly updated x.20 versions for all Epygi supported public language packs are published on our support portal as generally available and would greatly complement our product offerings .
The new x.20 versions have resolved some common issues and are consistent across all Epygi products, for both on-premise IP PBXs and QXs on the cloud, such as the ecQX instances.
The updated language packs support not only the currently translated and available system voice messages, but also allow to change the graphic user interface on all QXs.
To learn more send an email to [email protected].
Introducing a NEW Member of Our QX Family – QX5000
We are glad to announce that our QX line of IP PBX family has been expanded by a new family member, the QX5000, which is an enterprise-size IP PBX engineered to service large organizations of up to 5000 users and support up to 700 concurrent calls.
Our new QX5000 comes with a number of amazing business class calling features that would serve well to any organization’s communications needs.
A reliable and feature-rich IP PBX system can have an important role in boosting company’s productivity and efficiency by offering greater mobility, collaboration, time and money savings. Therefore, it is important to have an advanced and trusted business communication solution in place.
Take a look at the QX5000 and its features here.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.