Epygi Mobile App Highlight: iQall
The iQall mobile application allows making calls from a smartphone via Epygi IP PBXs, both premised and cloud-based. After installing iQall on your smartphone and configuring it with the IP PBX, you can easily dial the desired number.
It uses the IP PBX to establish calls between your smartphone and the dialed numbers anywhere in the world. Since the connection to the dialed number is established by the IP PBX, you don’t need to pay for that connection on your smartphone, even for long-distance and international calls. The calls to the smartphone and to the destination are both originated from the IP PBX. The called party will see the Caller Id from the IP PBX and not the smartphone.
Except for making calls for free iQall is also empowered with Advanced Features such as:
- Voice Mail Notifications/Mailbox Checking, which sends new voicemail notifications to the smartphone thus notifying the user that a voicemail is received in the mailbox for the QX’s iQall extension. The user can then easily click on the notification and access the mailbox of the iQall extension.
- Missed Calls Push Notifications feature sends missed call notifications to the user’s smartphone informing of the missed calls to the QX’s iQall extension.
- Find Me/Follow Me and Call Forwarding Notification features notify the smartphone user about the call forwarding and Find Me/Follow Me calls to iQall extension on QX.
- Mobile Toggling allows users to alternate a call between their iPhone/Android and their desk phone using iQall without the call being dropped. In order to switch between a mobile phone and an office phone, the user simply opens iQall and pushes the “toggle” button. The IP PBX automatically redirects the call to owner’s iPhone/Android and upon the user answering, then switches that call from the desk phone to a cell phone without the person on the other end even noticing. iQall is free to use with iPhone or Android but the Mobile Toggling option requires a user license on the IP PBX.
For more details, please contact us.
Epygi’s Cloud Solution – SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, and AFFORDABLE
TRY it BEFORE you BUY, all for FREE.
The Epygi Cloud QX Service (ecQX) is a Unified Communications Solution in the CLOUD and is the full-fledged counterpart to our renowned QX series of hardware-based PBX systems. With a wide range of highly customizable call features and management capabilities that are comparable to the hardware-based QX devices, the ecQX provides a stable platform to safely migrate your communications environment from hardware-based systems to the CLOUD. Furthermore, unlike some other products out there that restrict your hosting options, the ecQX gives you the choice of hosting it at your datacenter or have it hosted by us on our systems.
The ecQX is closely integrated with our Epygi Cloud Monitoring (ecMON) product which allows monitoring of the use, resources and access of all monitored devices. It alerts your system administrator in case of the system unavailability and about dozens of other parameters at your discretion – FOR FREE. Moreover, our customers can even have temporary access to their PBX device GUIs and the phones registered on the PBX for network emergencies.
Services and add-on licenses are offered on a monthly subscription basis and can be modified at any time – there are no long-term contracts or activation fees with the ecQX. You pay as you go and cancel anytime. And guess what? Upgrading your PBX device to a more robust one has never been easier than this: just order additional IP lines and you will have your upgraded device.
Would like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected] for more information.
Epygi Feature Highlight: HotKeyCall
HotKeyCall is a Microsoft Windows software application, which, after being configured with QX, allows PC users to dial telephone numbers directly from their desktop on any application window (e.g. web-browsers, e-mail client, text documents, etc.). This can be done by simply highlighting the number (e.g. +1 972 692 1166), you wish to dial and pressing a predefined hotkey sequence (e.g. Ctrl-Y). If the number matches a routing rule on the QX then you will receive a call on your desk phone extension and as soon as you answer it, QX will transfer it to the destination number +1 972 692 1166.
With the new software release, HotKeyCall supports the auto-answer option, which means you don’t need to take the handset of your desk phone. The IP phone will go off-hook and connect to the highlighted number automatically.
To learn more about the feature, please contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.