Epygi Announces Integration with kuando Busylight
Epygi announced that Epygi IP PBXs of QX/UC line provides integration with kuando Busylight, which is a presence, call alert and notification system.
The kuando Busylight is more than a presence indicator: it is an efficiency tool, money- and timesaver, a quality-heightener, a staff-retainer and a customer-keeper. Thus, kuando Busylight is a natural addition to Epygi QX/UC IP PBXs, giving it more value.
The Epygi integration with BusyLight provides the possibility of signaling via BusyLight an Epygi QX/UC extension’s status. It provides full support for all status classes: Dialog Status (the extension’s call-related status), Presence Status (the extension user’s availability status) and ACD Status (a call center agent’s availability status).
Multi-color LED light can be programmed by users via Epygi QX/UC PBX GUI configuration thus letting users know when their colleagues are busy. Its built-in speaker signals incoming calls and one can make sure that he/she always hears the incoming calls even when the PC has no speakers or even when the sound is on mute.
Would like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected]..
Check this Out! We got New, Improved Pricing for Cloud Services
The Epygi Cloud QX Service (ecQX) is a Unified Communications Solution in the CLOUD and is the full-fledged counterpart to our renowned QX series of hardware-based PBX systems. By purchasing the ecQX you will also get 5 eQall softphones, 5 IP Phone ports and 5 Audio Conference ports.
With a wide range of highly customizable call features and management capabilities that are comparable to the hardware-based QX devices, the ecQX provides a stable platform to safely migrate your communications environment from hardware-based systems to the CLOUD. Furthermore, unlike some other products out there that restrict your hosting options, the ecQX gives you the choice of hosting it at your data center or have it hosted by us on our systems.
The ecQX is closely integrated with our Epygi Cloud Monitoring (ecMON) product which allows monitoring of the use, resources and access of all monitored devices. It alerts your system administrator in case of system unavailability and about dozens of other parameters at your discretion – FOR FREE. Moreover, our customers can even have temporary access to their PBX devices GUI and the phones registered on the PBX for network emergencies.
Services and add-on licenses are offered on a monthly subscription basis and can be modified at any time – there are no long-term contracts or activation fees with the ecQX. You pay as you go and cancel anytime. And guess what? Upgrading your PBX device to a more robust one has never been easier than this: just order additional IP lines and you will have your upgraded device.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Feature Highlight: QX Receptionist Wizard
The QX’s Receptionist service allows the user to effectively handle multiple inbound calls. The calls can be kept in a call queue to be answered later or transferred to a different extension. In addition to other features it also allows:
- Call Queue – puts multiple incoming calls in a queue, while the receptionist is busy with another caller, allowing them to be answered in the order they have been received.
- Extension Status and Call Interception – uses BLF keys to monitor a specific line for status changes on the phone. Allows to configure a BLF key on the phone for monitoring the status of a watched extension (busy or idle).
- Kickback – is used to return the blind transferred call back to the receptionist. If the extension doesn’t answer or is busy with another call, the transferred call will return to the receptionist, instead of going to Voice Mail or being disconnected.
One can easily set up a phone to have a number of useful receptionist functionality through an easy-to-use Receptionist Phone Configuration Wizard which is available for some of Epygi supported IP phones, the number of which continuously grows.
To learn more about the feature, please contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.