Quadro to QX Upgrade Special!
Trade-in your discontinued Epygi Quadro to the newest QX product line and get the following benefits:
- Get all the Quadro equivalent license keys transferred to QX for FREE.
- Get the Quadro to QX configuration conversion service (a $300 value) for FREE.
- Get a total of 4 FREE eQall softphone license keys for the QX device.
- The offer ends December 31st, 2020.
Would like to get the details? Send an email to email@example.com.
Epygi Announces Partnership with MultiTEL
Epygi and MultiTEL, a global telecommunications company, announce their partnership after successful interoperability configuration and testing.
The successful interoperability testing provides full operation of Epygi’s products enabling Epygi’s customers to focus on delivering reliable VoIP solutions. Epygi and MultiTEL share a focus and commitment to providing cost-effective, innovative and high-quality communication solutions.
“We are pleased to be part of this strategic partnership. This collaboration enables us to deliver our services to more customers while using Epygi’s feature-rich hardware and software VoIP PBX platform”, shared MultiTEL’s CEO, Dan C.
“We are very excited to announce our partnership with an experienced worldwide VoIP provider, MultiTEL.” commented Ashot Sargsyan, Epygi’s Head of Software Validation Department. “With the common value we share and our joint efforts to provide reliable and cost-effective communications solutions, we are confident that it will provide our customers with top-level VoIP service.”
If you are interested and would like to find out more, go here.
Epygi Mobile App Highlight: iQall
Get Epygi’s iQall installed on your smartphone, IOS or Android, and easily make calls via Epygi IP PBXs, both premised and cloud-based.
It uses the IP PBX to establish calls between your smartphone and the dialed numbers anywhere in the world. The call to your smartphone will be free if you have a mobile service plan with free inbound calls. Also, since the connection to the dialed number is established by the IP PBX, you don’t need to pay for that connection on your smartphone, even for long-distance and international calls.
Benefits You’ll Get:
- Make free local/international calls on your smartphone.
- Call anyone via your smartphone’s iQall application rather than using your mobile plan.
- With the licensed iQall mobile toggling option enabled, leave or enter the office unnoticed while moving the call between the desk phone and smartphone, or vise versa.
- Stay in the loop, get a notification on your smartphone, when a voicemail is received on your office extension.
- Get real-time notifications for missed calls, Find Me/Follow Me & forwarded calls on your extension.
- Lower your mobile phone bill.
To learn more about this app, please contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.