Epygi Cloud-Based Solution – Try Before You Buy – For FREE
Haven’t you tried yet? Then Hurry Up!
Epygi Cloud QX (ecQX) is a hosted PBX service provided by Epygi directly to resellers. It offers the complete set of features available in our QX appliances. Basic activation starts with 5 Phone Extensions and can expand up to 3000. It also comes with 5 Audio Conference Ports and 5 eQall Software phone (softphone).
- No long-term contracts. Cancel anytime
- No activation fees
- Use of ecMON monitoring and management portal
- Extensive list of features
- eQall Softphone included with each extension
- Fully integrates with Microsoft Teams
- CRM integration is available
Furthermore, unlike some other products out there that restrict your hosting options, the ecQX gives you the choice of hosting it at your data center or have it hosted by us on our systems.
Would you like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected].
Epygi and Clearfly – Commitment to Continued Excellence
Epygi announced that they have successfully completed interoperability testing and started a new partnership with Clearfly, one of US-based leading VoIP providers.
Clearfly, is the go-to company for secure, reliable access to VoIP communications. With its unparalleled experience supplying feature-rich VoIP services, coupled with Epygi’s customizable products will provide end-users with optimal and value-add solutions for businesses throughout the world. It is a great choice for businesses wanting to make full use of their VoIP network.
“We are very excited to officialize this partnership with Clearfly,” said Ashot Sargsyan, head of Software Validation Department, Epygi Technologies “this will certainly enhance the experience of our shared customers with reliable communication solutions. Clearfly Trunking service will fully operate with Epygi’s QX PBXs, providing Epygi’s customers worldwide with seamless communication solutions both on-premise and in the cloud.”
To learn more about this partnership, please, go here.
Streakwave Wireless Appointed as Epygi Distributor
Epygi is excited to announce that Streakwave, a well-established company with experience and expertise in communications and IP surveillance/security systems, has been appointed as an Epygi distributor.
Epygi’s and Streakwave’s mutual commitment for innovation, quality and the highest level of customer service ensures outstanding products and service to meet business needs.
“Adding Epygi products to our portfolio further expands our VoIP offering to the Global Market,” said Joshua Farlow, Executive VP of Sales. He continued; “Epygi’s award-winning IP PBXs and Gateway products are a great addition and are sure to be attractive to both new and existing customers. We are very pleased to partner with Epygi and look forward to building a long-standing partnership.”
“Epygi is very excited to announce our partnership with such an experienced telecommunications provider, Streakwave. With the common value we share and our joint efforts to provide reliable and cost-effective communications solutions, we are confident in the success of our joint endeavors.” commented Ashot Sargsyan, Epygi’s Head of Software Validation Department.
To learn more, please, go here.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.