MSPs – We’ve Got the Best VoIP for YOU
Epygi has the right solution for managed service providers (MSPs). They can benefit from working with a single vendor and deliver both, feature-rich cloud and premise-based products.
The benefits you will get:
- Excellent factory support
- Good margins on cloud and appliances
- Use your own SIP trunk provider
- PBX and gateway appliances from SMB to enterprise
- Cloud management and monitoring of installed PBXs
- Over 20 years in the market, thus reliable proven product
- Proprietary design. Not open source
We also have an effective monitoring tool, ecMON, which can be used remotely for properly operating and managing complex infrastructures, cloud-based services, and most importantly, would help to ensure the availability of the company’s business-critical voice network.
Epygi’s award-winning eQall softphone would be another great solution to deliver to customers, as it can become the user’s full desk phone replacement for such cases when they need to work from home. It can also be a secondary extension to the office phone. eQall features chat, video, contact directories, call history and voice mail in an easy-to-use application.
To learn more about this feature, please contact us.
Feature Highlight: Multicast Paging
The Multicast Paging solution allows users to easily and quickly broadcast an instant audio announcement to a pre-defined group of phones who are subscribed to a specific multicast paging group. There is no limit to the number of paging endpoints.
The phone can play the announcement when it is in an active call, idle, DND, or even in another announcement state. The order in which the announcement will be played is decided by their priority.
Currently, the Multicast Paging is implemented for the Yealink T4/T5 series, for Htek UC9xxx, snom 7xx, Dxx, and Epygi UC 9xx IP phones. Support of Multicast Paging on other Epygi supported IP phones will be extended in future releases.
Would like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected].
eQall softphone for Windows has a great feature, the Receptionist Console, the graphical user interface of which is designed to watch the status of up to 100 selected extensions on the QX.
It allows watching the user’s call status (ringing, or on a call) and the presence status (online, offline, away, DND) thus simplifying the call handling procedure in a number of ways.
For example, when transferring a call, or setting up a conference call with a watched extension, the receptionist will be able to see the current status of the extension and based on the status decide whether to proceed with the call transfer or not.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.