eQall is a software phone (softphone) available for Microsoft Windows, and Android. Once installed eQall will use the internet for making, receiving and transferring VoIP calls directly from your computer. With its easy-to-use interface, it functions much the same way as any Epygi supported full-featured desk phone would. eQall requires activation on the PBX unit for the application to communicate to the PBX.
eQall now comes bundled with each IP extension on our cloud platform ecQX.
As a full desktop phone replacement, eQall offers a number of basic and advanced features.
- instant auto-provisioning
- automatic connection to QX interface
- automatic switching between QX interfaces
- diverse contact directories
- voice mail retrieval
- call history
- embedded chat tool
- presence status
- separate ringing device selection