eQall is a software phone (softphone) available for Microsoft Windows, and Android. Once installed eQall will use the internet for making, receiving and transferring VoIP calls directly from your computer. With its easy-to-use interface, it functions much the same way as any Epygi supported full-featured desk phone would. eQall requires activation on the PBX unit for the application to communicate to the PBX.
As a full desktop phone replacement, eQall offers a number of basic and advanced features.
- instant auto-provisioning
- automatic connection to QX interface
- automatic switching between QX interfaces
- diverse contact directories
- voice mail retrieval
- call history
- embedded chat tool
- presence status
- separate ringing device selection