Pay SMART and SAVE Big
Get 25%-45% OFF of MSRP on our popular Call Center SW bundles. If you are not sure about spending the money on each feature separately, then with our SPECIAL OFFER, you get the choice of buying the licensable features for your call center in a bundle for much less.
We also have eQall and IP Phone Extensions Bundles from eQall 4 users and 4 IP Phone Extensions up to eQall 64 users and 64 IP Phone Extensions.
Here are Call Center SW Expansion Bundles:
- QX Call Center Bundle Basic *
EAC Single User, ACD, 8 Port Call Recording, Barge-In
- QX Call Center Bundle Advanced 5 Users *
EAC 5 Users, AOC 1 User, 8 Port Call Recording, Barge-In
- QX Call Center Bundle Advanced 10 Users *
EAC 10 Users, AOC 5 Users, 16 Port Call Recording, Barge-In
* Applicable for all QX IP PBXs except for QX20
Would you like to explore the details of this offer? Send an email to [email protected].
More IP Phones are Now Interoperable with Our QX IP PBXs
Epygi has recently expanded the list of IP phones which can be efficiently auto-configured by our QX and UC line of products.
In the upcoming SW release, we have added PnP and auto-configuration support for the new Grandstream GRP2612(P/W), GRP2613, GRP2614, GRP2615 and GRP2616 IP phone.
The above-mentioned IP phones provide an affordable and scalable, on-site solution. With all the benefits of VoIP, the newly supported phones extend the reach of voice communications without any compromise in voice quality, availability and security.
Going forward Epygi will be constantly expanding its list of supported IP Phones, making sure more new and current models have been tested and provisioned properly for your convenience.
To learn more about the list of Epygi supported IP Phones, please, send an email to [email protected].
eQall Softphone – Got a New Feature
In the upcoming QX software release, eQall will have a custom logo support feature available for its numerous users. It will allow users to upload an image of their choice and bring somewhat uniqueness to the application.
Companies using eQall for their employees can encourage them to customize the application thus developing a distinctive culture associated with their business.
Epygi’s premier eQall softphone is a full desk phone replacement and is intended to be used only with QX/UC PBX appliances and Epygi’s ecQX, the cloud-based PBX. There is no need to worry about spending on a desk SIP phone or on any costly hardware. All you need is a data connection from your device to the QX. Very conveniently you can take it with you should you need to move offices, work from home or while on the road.
To learn more, please, send an email to [email protected].
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.