Special Offer for Epygi QXISDN4 Gateway
The QX’s Receptionist service allows the user to effectively handle multiple inbound calls. The calls can be kept in a call queue to be answered later or transferred to a different extension. In addition to other features it also allows:
- Call Queue – puts multiple incoming calls in a queue, while the receptionist is busy with another caller, allowing them to be answered in the order they have been received.
- Extension Status and Call Interception – uses BLF keys to monitor a specific line for status changes on the phone. Allows to configure a BLF key on the phone for monitoring the status of a watched extension (busy or idle).
- Kickback – is used to return the blind transferred call back to the receptionist. If the extension doesn’t answer or is busy with another call, the transferred call will return to the receptionist, instead of going to Voice Mail or being disconnected.
One can easily set up a phone to have a number of useful receptionist functionality through an easy to use Receptionist Phone Configuration Wizard which is available for some of Epygi supported IP phones, the number of which continuously grows with its latest addition being the Polycom VVX 450 IP phone.
Send an email to [email protected] for more information.
Epygi’s ecMon got a New Dashboard
ecMON (Epygi Cloud Monitoring Service) is a centralized and effective monitoring tool that is part of the Epygi Cloud QX Service (ecQX) which allows centralized monitoring for Epygi QX IP PBXs, regardless if they are on-premise or in CLOUD.
With the recent enhancement, ecMON got a dashboard that gives the user the capability of reviewing the existing data in a more efficient and structured way. The dashboard, which will be available to our resellers/distributors would contain the same information as for admins but would be specific to that user itself.
One can get information on the longest uptime among the user’s all devices and also on the number of
- IP Phones
- Registered or unregistered IP Phones
- IP Phones by brand
To learn more, please, send an email to [email protected].
Epygi Solution was Chosen for the French Scientific Research Vessel
Alfred Merlin is an all-composite new generation scientific vessel ordered by DRASSM, the archaeological and sub-marine research department of the French Ministry of Culture. Acf2i recommended and installed the Epygi solution as a robust internal telephone system coupled with a satellite Internet connection for external calls. The purpose of the vessel is to do all the initial research in deep seas before the deployment of submarine fiber optics cables or oil pipes.
DRASSM searched for the best in the unified VoIP telecommunication systems which could be resistant to brutal movement of the vessel and harsh usage of the crew.
They selected to work with Acf2i, Epygi’s value-added Integrator, because of their long experience deploying Epygi’s feature-rich IP PBXs and gateways in France and Africa.
The installation was successful and perfectly met the client’s requirements.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, click here.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.