Meet our New QX Family Members QX60 and QX100
There are two new additions to our QX IP PBX family, the QX60 and QX100. They offer a great price per extension value for users that do not need FXS and FXO ports.
With the ability to support 20 concurrent calls, the QX60 IP PBX is designed for offices with as many as 64 users. It also supports up to 64 IP devices and 20 concurrent calls. As for the QX100, it is designed for offices with as many as 128 users and can support up to 128 IP devices and 40 concurrent calls.
SIP trunking allows for the QX60 and QX100 to connect directly to an ITSP with no additional equipment. They both include a firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection/Protection System for optimal security. As for E1, T1, FXO, and FXS ports can easily be provided using the Epygi QX Gateways.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send an email to [email protected].
Special Offer for Epygi QXISDN4 Gateway
The QXISDN4 Gateway connects using four ISDN ports. It is ideal to convert legacy ISDN PBX devices to IP to extend the life of these devices at an excellent price point.
With this special offer * by purchasing an ISDN GW one will get:
- PBX conversion license key – for FREE
- 3-month subscription for ecMON – (Epygi Cloud Monitoring Service) – for FREE
QXISDN4 gateway can be converted to a full PBX by installing the PBX conversion license key which you will get for free with your purchase.
WHY WOULD YOU NEED THAT Key FOR?
Simply because if for some reason in the future you decide to have an IP PBX, instead of a gateway, then with the “magic” activation license key you can convert it into a full IP PBX. Thus, you will extend the life of this device at an excellent price point.
* The offer is valid from May 1st until July 31st, 2022.
Would you like to explore the details of this special offer? Send an email to [email protected].
With Epygi You Can Afford to Maintain a Multi-Location Company
Epygi offers multi-location companies and remote offices cost-effective and easy to deploy VoIP solutions.
Ensure scalability by easily adding a new branch/office location. You won’t have to pay separate phone bills for various locations. All your location-to-location calling and internal messaging will be free. You can implement a unified dialing plan, which will help the call processing agents consistently and correctly route calls.
With eQall softphone, you can set up a remote extension on your Windows laptop or Android/iOS cell phone which will function as your remote extension from anywhere.
Simple call forwarding to a cell phone is a quick solution to receiving your customer’s calls. Better yet, using Find Me Follow Me calls can ring multiple extensions that might be using eQall or even employees’ cell phones.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.