Great, Affordable Prices for Epygi Cloud PBX
Stop worrying; get more for less. Maximize the value of your investments. Optimize and reduce your communication costs with Epygi cloud solutions.
To give our users more flexibility and a better margin on the price, Epygi offers the ecQX cloud features in a couple of convenient bundles.
We are different than other vendors. We focus on service to you so that you can focus on selling to your customers. With Epygi you get the following:
- Feature-rich products
- Unified Communications Solution in the CLOUD
- Single-user interface for cloud or appliances
- Advanced functions for verticals (call centers, schools, multisite locations, and the hospitality industry)
- Mobility tools. Software phone with programmable keys
- Cloud monitoring/admin tools
- Excellent factory technical support
- Good margins on cloud and appliances
- Host it at your data center or have it hosted by us
- No hidden fees. Have as few as three extensions per customer.
Would you like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected].
Epygi Announces New Integration with PromptVoice
Epygi and PromptVoice are excited to reveal a new integration between their platforms.PromptVoice, the channel’s award-winning provider of integrated in-queue and on-hold audio recordings, enables end users and resellers to procure bespoke voice artist or text-to-speech recordings as part of their telephony service.
Anthony Buxton, PromptVoice CEO, said, “Through our interoperability, Epygi’s channel partners can complete their UC offerings and gain access to revenue streams that would otherwise be locked.” He continued, “our intuitive, zero-touch portal promotes end-user management and drives customer-initiated upgrades that help resellers grow their margin and add value to every deal, with only minimal interaction.”
To learn more, please, read the latest press release here.
Feature Highlight: QX System Events Tool
Epygi QX System Events is a great tool designed for QX administrator personnel to monitor the status of applications on QXs. It would allow you to proactively identify and ensure high-quality service for your customers.
It allows to efficiently monitor all active system events on all QX devices and report them to the system administrator, showing in the system events table via flashing LEDs, emails, SMSs, and other ways. The reports show the status of registered phones, SIP trunks, and others.
These reports help to identify problems quickly and resolve them in a timely manner.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.