New, Lower Prices for Epygi Cloud PBX
We are happy to announce that there is NEW pricing available for Epygi Unified Communication solutions. To give our users more flexibility and a better margin on the price, we offer the ecQX cloud features in a couple of convenient bundles.
With Epygi you get the following:
- Feature-rich mature products
- Single-user interface for cloud or appliances
- Advanced functions for verticals such as call centers, schools, multi-site, and hospitality industry
- Mobility tools. Software phone with programmable keys
- Excellent factory technical support
- Good margins on cloud and appliances
- Cloud monitoring/admin tools
- No hidden fees. Have as few as 3 extensions per customer.
We are different than other vendors. We focus on service to you so that you can focus on selling to your customers.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Epygi Got Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an additional security layer on Epygi products intended to ensure that unauthorized users cannot access the Graphical User Interface even if the password has been leaked. If 2FA is enabled the password alone is no longer enough to access the GUI, it significantly improves the security of your device and the information you store there.
2FA on Epygi devices works with all Authenticator applications including those from Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon. An authenticator application is a standalone software application that can be downloaded to a mobile device or desktop computer. It generates a random one-time password that can be used on the second step of 2FA.
To learn more about this app, please, send an email to [email protected].
Best of both worlds: Hybrid UC
What does Unified Communications(UC) give us? It enables people to communicate efficiently, regardless of location or device. The hard part comes when the companies have to choose which approach is right for their business. Should they go with, an on-premise option where the hardware is stored in-house, or with the cloud, where it is hosted on the cloud?
Rather than choosing one, or the other, many organizations are choosing the Hybrid UC solution, which is a combination of both.
If that’s your choice then Epygi can offer you one. Thus you can combine multiple communication tools under one reliable environment: on-premise QX PBXs/Gateways paired with a Cloud solution and eQall softphone will make a great Hybrid UC Solution for your organization.
Would like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected].
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.