Great, Affordable Prices for Epygi Cloud PBX
Cease your concerns and embrace greater value at lower costs. Unleash the potential of your investments through Epygi’s cloud solutions. By optimizing your communication expenses, you can achieve more with less.
In our pursuit of providing utmost user flexibility and enhancing affordability, Epygi presents ecQX cloud features bundled for your convenience. Our distinction lies in prioritizing your service experience, enabling you to direct your attention towards selling to your clients.
Partnering with Epygi yields a distinctive range of benefits:
- Feature-rich products
- Unified Communications Solution in the CLOUD
- Single-user interface for cloud or appliances
- Advanced functions for verticals (call centers, schools, multisite locations, and the hospitality industry)
- Mobility tools. Software phone with programmable keys
- Cloud monitoring/admin tools
- Excellent factory technical support
- Good margins on cloud and appliances
- Host it at your data center or have it hosted by us
- No hidden fees. Have as few as three extensions per customer.
Epygi empowers you to unlock unmatched potential within your communication systems. It’s not just about what we offer; it’s about the advantages you gain. Experience the difference with Epygi.
Would you like to explore the details? Send an email to [email protected].
Elevate Emergency Response: Telnyx’s Dynamic e911 with QX IP PBXs
In a world where seamless communication is a must, Telnyx’s offerings extend beyond regular communication services, including innovative features like the Dynamic Enhanced 911 (e911) service via API. This API empowers Epygi QX IP PBXs with the ability to provide real-time, accurate location information of extension users during 911 calls, revolutionizing emergency response.
The partnership between Telnyx and Epygi exemplifies innovation in action, offering organizations the tools they need to ensure swift and precise emergency response which can save lives. This integration shows how collaboration between communication solutions can pave the way for more effective and timely aid in critical situations.
To learn more about this feature, please contact us.
Epygi’s Gateway Hosted Survivability -Secure Your Telephony System
Ensure uninterrupted communication for your business with Epygi’s Gateway Hosted Survivability feature. Even in the event of a broadband connection loss to a hosted platform, your business can continue making and receiving internal calls and calls to the PSTN.
With this feature activated, the QXFXO4 and QXE1T1 gateways, integrated into your company’s network, act as a secondary registrar server for IP phones connected to the hosted platform.
In the event of a broadband failure, the gateway takes charge, seamlessly routing calls to and from IP phones. Additionally, calls from the PSTN can be efficiently directed to the gateway’s Auto Attendant, allowing swift redirection to IP phones when necessary.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, contact us.
Epygi offers resources for all levels of expertise.
- For those who would like to know more about Epygi products, user scenarios and have the opportunity to ask questions real-time, we offer the free Sales and Technical Webinars. During these webinars we provide information for how to set up your QX IP PBX and utilize Epygi’s feature rich solutions. To view the upcoming webinars and register, please click here.
- For those with advanced knowledge and an interest in hands-on, in-person training we recommend our Three Day Technical Training led by our Director of Support. These sessions provide the opportunity for hands-on training with the QX line and attendees receive a QX50 and one free feature-rich IP phone to take with them. To learn more and register, please click here.